MADAGASCAR FIXER production safety protocol to film in Madagascar during coronavirus pandemic
MADAGASCAR FIXER update on production COVID 19 safety protocol to film in Madagascar
MADAGASCAR FIXER STILL APPLIES RULES TO GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS PRODUCTION SERVICES DESPITE OF A RISING NUMBER OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS WINCE JANUARY 2022.
Madagascar borders are opened, and film production has no restriction as of 2022, February 6th.
MADAGASCAR FIXER keeps on assisting film professionals to set up a safe covid protocole on set and adapt sanitization rules.
As MADAGASCAR FIXER fully adapted to the COVID 19 protocole to apply for film production, safety rules are strictly maintained even if proximity is a common use in Malagasy culture, and, in film production practice : camera gear and equipment, hair/makeup/wardrobe, paperwork, crafts and logistics, transportation are concerned... even acting is a matter of proximity which calls to action to prevent COVID 19 transmission.
MADAGASCAR FIXER has set up a range of guidelines fitting to safe social distance and film crew health protection.
It consists mostly of :
- Skeleton film crew with no more than 5 people
- Public transport ban, as well as any crowded area
- Each film crew distancing 2 metres apart each other
- Indoor shooting in areas of no less than 100 square meters (kindly check our dedicated warehouses in Antananarivo and Toamasina)
- All crew members are obliged to wear a full covered nose and mouth chirurgical mask, plastic gloves for outdoor and indoor shoots
- Hand gel is available with a mobile water tank and individual soap
- Drone shooting privileged (live drone)
- Local DOP to handle full shooting with production guidelines through Skype
- Avoid A/C use and choose to open windows instead
Film gear fully sanitized before and after the shoot.
As a reminder, Malagasy government do not allow more than 50 people to gather. Curfew in place between 9pm - 4am and outdoors activities are allowed between 5am - 2pm.
Mask are mandatory outdoors.
Kindly contact email@example.com for full protocole measures to film in Madagascar as of February 6th, 2022.